Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What Could Cause Aching Arms

kartoflanka de luxe

Maybe some potato soup is associated with the prison, but not me, so I did it today, I added garlic (still too few) and plenty of cheese. She delicate cream soup, which blew my stomach and intestines (the temperature course), but left plenty of room for further experiments with it in the lead role. Luby invents on the spot during eating, which is why we use them next time and surely we will describe.

kartoflanka de luxe
- 4 potatoes
- head of garlic (I added 3 / 4 head and it was too little)
- bay leaf
- 10 ounces grated cheese
- pieczywko or peas puff


Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and stew in oil with garlic smashed przeciśniętym by. When the garlic will become Ruddy color move everything to 1 liter of water, add bay leaf, boil water and keep the heat until potatoes are soft. Remove the leaf and the soup mix blender for a smooth cream. Season to taste, pour into bowls and sprinkle cheese on top. You can even sprinkle peas puff or tuck the pieczywkiem.
Note, hanger-on! Highly recommended for slimming (I think).

0 comments:

Post a Comment