Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where To Mount Oval Shower Rod



still the same .... literally! M. Yesterday was free to work this morning and then went for a beer with a friend and I heard him, that he returned before 3 am! Obviously drunk ... but it was predictable ; /
I slept with her parents .. . for correction: Ann We house a family we are renovating the top with a separate entrance and the parents live downstairs;)
'd rather sleep with them on the floor than the wait until morning to my husband, / M.
today again at work, and Tomorrow and the day after the picnic .... do not give me any prospects; /
Mom and Dad went to friends for a barbecue ... wybyła to my grandmother's sister on the pretext that he wants to finally get enough sleep, / And I'm sitting alone again with Kacper rest of the evening ....

I feel terribly lonely ... I'm supposed to close next to each other but it does not .... because I miss something else ... except for ordinary feeling ....
I want to be with someone important ... someone to care much about what I feel, what I want ... to support me, and gave up the sleeve of a good cry ... I feel more and more that need to be alongside someone like that .... finally feel safe and not have to worry about non-stop problems; / M. Will love me once so I was for him the most precious of all, what is? Or maybe someone else will love me so ....???

with me probably is not good .... I still feel anxiety, stress, though some do not have to stress what I feel a strange hunger in my stomach kotłuje ... I feel like before the visit to the dentist ... and it for quite some time so I have still something ....; /

Everything beyond me .... I do not want .... I know - I am young ... and probably in experiencing happiness, but now it just me missing ... I probably do not know what it means to be happy; /

Parents do not help in any way ... after we pass, I conclude that nothing it does not care what happens to me ... kind of takes some of the things to like my job ... but so what ...;/ feel like an intruder in the house ...;/ As someone who knocked on the head of the parents ...

As I look at all the happy couples, marriage ... it tear up my turns and I'm not even able to imagine that I used it so I could flourish in how they view, / And ever since I can remember ... ever since I got pregnant, I still have something on your head, the same problems .... and this and that M. financial and so on ... I've had enough of everything!
What if I do not get this job? The teeth in the wall and so ....

mile Well ... I wish you a restful picnic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment