Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Best Cruise For Single 30 Male Carnival

When I was little I feel bad

This time I reach the memory to the days when I was small .... if I had years? hmm .... consciously remember everything from kindergarten ... I remember the earlier years is a blur - I do not know whether this happened or I was dreaming;)
Childhood successful ... I think I do not recall any dramatic scenes, or something unpleasant at zapadłoby in my memory! I was an only child

six years to the time when my sister appeared in the world ... I was always calm and quiet and I felt the best Family of. In gościnach not let go of the pants dad ... do it with him from an early age traveled by train to his grandparents living in Topola k.Chojnic;)
happy memories of those trips ... as we waited for the train station and my dad bought me a coloring me not bored;) I was the apple of all ... certainly I feel that it was so! I was also very dependent on my grandmother and grandfather (the ones closest to me) ... do not forget how awful I could cry when I did not want to go there with me at night ... that is to say they wanted, the parents would not let me go - because at times more in grandparents stayed than at home! But there I had a friend, colleague ... a playground ... a playground here, and so - no peers! Do not force me, once my grandmother when she took on ... my tears could not look the same .... robbing yourself of my parents heh;)

grandparents in my life, as in life, Casper played a very important role ... tied I was and I am to them terribly! I can not imagine life without them ... I can not imagine a time when I have to say goodbye to them forever!
not forget how they took me with him to my grandmother's brother - when he lived in Wroclaw ... I went to a class may or the other - oh how I liked it there! Toured the big zoo, I was in the quarry, I get it Take a trip to Karpacz uncle was going to lift my knees .... I played with my cousin in the shop;) Those were the days ...

And as my uncle came from Wroclaw to us? Oh well ... I remember how on our small działeczce urzędowaliśmy everyone:) How piknikowaliśmy himself in the backyard;)
the whole previous year I can not remember ... just the story - when I was about 4 years probably doused with boiling water, / I had terribly burned arm and a leg ... the leg trail today ... I have to hand all the while supposedly killed was worse than a sunburned legs. I vaguely remember that my grandmother attached the letter to the grandmother's feet, to impose some ointment, which she received from a neighbor nurse .... probably hurt ... fortunately I do not remember!
What else do I remember? hanging out with my aunt on my knees hehe ... I was little I learned how to draw, ie, I drew my aunt and I watched ... probably still hurt her knee hehe.

I was not spoiled child ... I had everything that I wanted to, but not complained - parents gave me as much as they could! I had a large arsenal of puppets barbie barbie ... pregnant mermaid, with zginającymi knees, then elbows ... I sewed clothes for dolls by my mom .. I had a kitchen and a lounge for them:) I had a Ken and I remember that even as a toddler, I knew that Ken and barbie are made for each other than husband and wife naked hehe .... hehe ... I flew them a super bed and kołderkę ... before my mother quietly undressed and put them under the duvet! ;)))

U grandmother had another fun again ... I closed up in a small room and pretended slave hehe ... I assumed long skirt aunt and talked with myself - heh ... odd, but I liked it! I make dialogs ... stocks, real scenes video ... hehe;) A grandparent only through the crack of the door looked what I do!

parents abused me hehe ... but I gave spanking, dad's hand will never forget ... probably not receiving a belt, maybe on the fingers of one hand ... I counted for what it was receiving or do not know, but I know that hurt that I cried, and not once complained to my dad my mom that loves me, that beats me ... if I have a childhood trauma - probably not ... but my dad always was afraid of the Hero;) But now my dad for me is an oasis of calm and sometimes mean more than a mother - not once but can be pretty wicked!!

When I was a little more ... I remember that my mom to the store did not want to go, / I was afraid to go beyond the exit gate after shopping ... for me it was a disaster and cause rzewnego cry, / I do not know ... I guess I was afraid people ... as in elementary school I rode the tour is just one day. Longer trips at night made me stomach pain and vomiting ... I was afraid to be away from home, / Such a shy little girl was me;)

long Oh I could still to tell the tales ... but why ... but happy to go back to those carefree moments where the responsibility for the family ... I am not interested in what you do not now.
So now you a little picture show;)

Here my baptism;)
But lalunia of me was what? ;)

It's fun to look at these old photos when I was maluśka;)

Here, as bobasek
... and at the bottom a little older - poems spoke for all;)

My mascot:) hehe ... DZIABĄG mom did it to me;))

the left - with my mom ... and I will right itself .... fashionista - mom always sewed my cool clothes;)

left - I slept on the leg, that I had burnt my sock
the right - the young lady hehe ... I like this picture;)
Family Meetings and jackdaw until late at night;)

with cousin Agnes, Justyna and cousin Luke .... from left to right! I am in the clear sukieneczce;) My closest cousins \u200b\u200b.... especially Justin, who is my age.

photo class with first class;) where am I?

cousins \u200b\u200bwith indented ice cream;)
received my cousin ... but I cried what? hihi ... funny picture!

My performances from your family .... I sang songs and danced and beat everybody applauded me hehe

My first visit to a photographer ... I have a sour face, because I was afraid to go three steps from his dad;) and cried hehe - not bad agent was me;)

the face says it all hehe ... how proud of what is not?

Santa Claus in kindergarten;)

Here are the times primary school;)

trip to Biskupin;)

And pictures of my First Communion. ;))
WELCOME TO THE NEXT SURVEY !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment