Thursday, May 5, 2011

How To Write A Commercial Lease Offer

;) but the cold ...

Well I'm sure hehe ... just ask, as the first day of work expired?
So passed a very nice ... very fast, because I finished at 16:00 ...;) Agreement not yet signed it, until tomorrow I'm going to arrange occupational medicine, and then probably further formalities. I only know that the first agreement I get to 6 months) so pretty good is not it?
work is really cool ... and altogether were it not for the numbing cold, / it would be even more fun ... tomorrow I have to dress up even warmer heh because today is shaking like jelly - no exaggeration!!

With less enjoyable things .... at the end I went out in minus 25 PLN, / I do not know what a miracle! Traffic was not, seemed cautiously .... but! Well ... I think I may head somewhere whacked ... but I can also be mistaken in believing that until I do not want ... it is difficult - I've already got 25 PLN deducted from the payment hahahaha - life! Tomorrow
even more touchdown and then we'll see what the end result will be;)
atmosphere at work is cool ... funny, well, that I can count on the boss, who did not bother to ask that! Slowly embrace its position slowly ... what do I know where!

Yesterday news and flew away from you and from my friends ... of course, congratulations!! Thank you, girl!! Besides
Kinia already talked to me on Saturday ... we repeatedly doused with Anya;) hahah what is no flow around .... just a pity that the payments had not yet got :) But at any rate we're going for a beer ... Beata - K, time on Saturday night - we go !!!!! ;))))

And Kacperek abolished the separation? Grandparents quite well ... in 7 heaven, so much fun making their presence Casper:) And I'm going to work on the door and seeing the smiling faces .... smile and longing goes somewhere .... probably until the next day;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment