Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Best Time To Wax? Before Or After Shower?

Looking for death we Forces

I feel terribly tired of the whole situation ... thank goodness I can talk the evening of cinema.
also talked yesterday with my sister about my situation ... and found that the mother is already so bad on M to those of our quarrels, etc., that by itself it's ass kicked. Interesting heh .... but it came out that my mother would understand that it would not be surprised if the fact that more is learned about betrayal .... but I have cramps it is still hard to tell, / would know the origins the worst ... "talk" that it was known ... and I will be happy to have everything I would have spared, / The more listening ....

Overall, I M. Sunday said that he knows who wrote me an anonymous text message heh ... I wanted to laugh! Idiot! I just know he suspected the boy then a girl ... yesterday so I explained it that he turned in a poor man ... but I talk with him or did not want to quarrel, / will be sooner or later ..... ...

Besides the atmosphere of annoys me .... we have 2 months for the renovation sit on her head, She me even more nervous because I have to do what I'm told and not what I want the same, / But the end of the renovation somehow no promises .... M do not want to even in the free, / I must go forth quarrels ..... let him do ... although something may come in handy!

Well and finally I say only that gather the strength to tell him "goodbye ".... may I be gathered as soon as possible .... because you will finish! I dream about it all at night ... ehhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment