Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Buy Glisten Dishwasher Cleaner

What next?

But I miss you ... I was cramping in the back with the current news as in you .... but the cramp last time I had no and I do not, / You have to excuse me ... maybe this weekend all I have time to catch up.

And besides, it probably will not write anything new except that I feel terrible, I'm getting harder, /
Just for clarification I was Kinia anonymous! 3 weeks ago returned to work on weekends and it was enough to hear from others what you need .... why, when one of the conversations made me open my eyes! Specifically, it has not identified .... M. betrays me because I do not catch you, because I do not want to intrude - and altogether understand it. But advised me to come to the same ..... no, and as you know I try!

I bought a starter .... I sent a text message with the ambiguous anonymous denunciation. Ie sister sent it to me .... while sitting at home with M.. Showed SMS to him after he saw my "fake" a terrified face ..... and what? Well, not that one - denied! In alleging me again that I believe in strange text messages and not him!
There was no question that he told me the truth, although I gave him a lot of arguments in order to be able to do it .... but he's in his lies came to such perfection that nothing it does not move, even the fact that it might seem!
.... I spoke to him myself and explained to him - that after all could not do this to me, that I have not done anything to him, and besides, I do not think he could deceive me so bad! Of course, I said it ... but those words alone could not believe; /

What now? The case is in place. He knows it's just my sister and brother in law ... the best! My sister told me that one day as she was walking with Kacper Martin met with another girl ... and after that he asked her to I did not say anything!! junkman!

I do not know how much traffic to do now .... as you try to cover it, how to find out the truth would have had no chance of pushing my kits!!
I know that I should throw it away immediately .... but I can not! I would tell my mother, aunt to tell me something .... advised .... but I am afraid! Because maybe it did not support my idea would be to say goodbye to him!

On the other hand I am afraid of loneliness, I'm afraid that I'll be less emotionally without him ... well the same is nothing I do not know .... I'm confused ... I feel it is terrible that we can not talk at all, that he is still cheating on me, I do not have the hug KOG that sleep alone .... and he? He can only claim money from me .... this month 200zł almost chose secretly with ATM cards and now has a regret that on cigarettes for him I do not! And those 200 PLN for me 2 weeks of life! But what does he care ...

And so at the end .... how to be alone stay spinster - like I'm not ugly, like a statue there, and intellect, I have .... but what of it as possible to get to know someone "suitable" for so my social life that I ran so far are very small .......

... I want to have this nightmare is over .....;/

0 comments:

Post a Comment