Saturday, May 14, 2011

Best Time To Call An Employer

consecutive days after withdrawal

But I was not here !!!!! I missed like hell .... for a few days without any neta! Something we horseradish with cable and that is why, / Do not know what was going on in ...;((( But from tomorrow, catching up if the net do not teasing me;)

As soon as the us?
So .. days are flying around like crazy, after work, I have little time for anything. Even I do not know whether it is better to have too much or too little better heh .... but overall I have nothing to complain because I finish work around 1916 to 1917 and not as what some people working in shops by 18;)

The work around .. I'm going to suggest you still get lost sometimes, but I try not to make twice the same mistakes;)

Builders goes virtually double storm ... we have done ... and all thanks to my mom. I borrowed $ 500 and I pay it I will give ... especially in this respect that the robot does not stand still just to go forward;)
Today we made final purchases to your room and no kitchen and bathroom to begin. Some tiles, pipes, etc. Also
getting closer to the end, fortunately;)

with Martin around .. so far - will show you tomorrow;)

So until tomorrow;) with two entries probably do, because behind with one wspominkowÄ… a note;)
Kisses for you dear

0 comments:

Post a Comment