Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why Does My Gas Fire Smell Of Parafin

came back ....

You Miss?? hehe
After the news from some people conclude that yes:) It's very nice, do not even know how much. I'm not an emergency, do not write properly and do not always describe my daily life and the sweet but zyskałam your liking, but still you are with me and believe me or not, but your comments are really important to me. They took my spirits lifted ... utwierdzały in multiple convictions. Thanks to you .. I'm also stronger thanks to your support and good word - for it all THANK YOU!
I've probably not yet time to say ...

He even did not expect so many emails and messages on the hh ... every inquiring what happened, when I go back ...;) So I repeat what I have written most;)
've disappeared for a bit ... if I was less dependent probably would be a longer time hehe, but that what took place out completely enough for me! ;)
break primarily aimed at getting rid of silent readers .... why some time your blog will be active only for invited .... and then again will be for everyone.

Although the amount I have no fear that someone you know me, read the unsolicited ... but the risk is always! Because from one week to the growing number of visitors shocked me ... always around 200-300 and last longer than 1000 there have .... wow! In a way glad that so many people like me to read ... I've never met up with some insults, or denial of my behavior and life - is probably also a big plus!
That would be just the beginning ...

A news and I commend you? .... ANYTHING until it's sad, /
You had a break from my writing and now again come back full of notes of regret, sorrow and problems ... this is the kind of blog ... but I would think after a while tired reading about the same and give similar comments to yourself ... because if you do not want do not leave just such ... smile enough - to realize that you're with me!
search of work must go on ... with that chapter is rather a closed shop, I'm starting from scratch, / I was already discouraged ... but what's left for me?
All the time I stick to one ... first job - and then some decisions , because somehow I have to give advice to that time, I must be strong and do not break down but not once is very difficult, / The more that M does not help me in any aspect ... or talk, nor the presence of ...;/


PS Gosia somehow endure until the proposals are not you?? And then we will only get better .... Hihihihihihihi some hope in the end a man must live ;))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment