Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Can You Pee The Bed From A Std

praise be!

Before 1921 the phone rang .... from work !!!!!
Can I come tomorrow on the 8th .... aaaaaaaaaa shock!! ie what? I was admitted??
!!!!!!..... YES NO if it was obvious heh .... no sorry but after almost four days without news that could not be more obvious? !
But I'm happy!! Tomorrow at 8 am going to agree and pozałatwiać unless all the formalities;)
already a little afraid, do not give advice, it would be hard ... but, well, not worth talking about until you yourself will not work ... I am also positive about;)
From tomorrow I will no longer unemployed! Starting tomorrow, our world will turn to a good 180 °!!

frightens me that leaving Casper for so many hours and I know it will be well cared for! I have to give yourself and him time to adjust to the new situation! It will be good ... must!

And Martin responded to the news that I got a job? Sure was glad to ... but then he began to complain that the morning will have to get up before your work Casper lead to his grandmother, / Ah ... but what am I could expect from him? euphoria? Probably not!
And if what I am after work as I'm Casper depriving it to my grandmother on the way ... so I see no problem;) the more that the summer goes, Warm days ... Ah, now I'm running
..... and so although I could not sleep;)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment