Sunday, May 22, 2011

How To Make Someones Life Misserable

ANONIMA ...::: :::... Such

It breaks my heart .... but I'm not crying, though maybe I should and maybe not?
My "Anonymous" opened my eyes a little - I do not know anything specific, but I know enough.
Everything now becomes clear ... everything fits together perfectly ... so I only eclipsed by an idiot I flip on the eyes.
And maybe they do not .... I just simply did not have opportunities to learn the truth?
And now I know everything .... and even "anonymous" I have not explicitly said, however, gave a lot to understand.


simply .... everyone in the circle just do not know everything I .... everyone can laugh at me behind my back and I did not know about it ... so it is always the most interested in the latest case finds out - well.


He does not know yet that I know .... I need to weave a plot, I have to push him alone ... I have to give him to understand that there was no joking, I'm not stupid. Somehow busily intelligently without an attack rage and remorse ... let them know that a woman who loves him (wa) feels like something is wrong, that you can not deceive her and especially her heart! BETRAYAL that always comes out !!!!!


To już koniec....;((((
Nie wybaczę!!!!
Jak wszystko się wyda...co może jeszcze trochę potrwać....dam mu jeszcze trochę czasu, niech poukłada swoje sprawy...niech zadba o to gdzie będzie mieszkał itd....

Dziś wieczorem zabieram go na piwo....zacznę swą intrygę - muszę! Pewnie i tak nic wielkiego na jaw nie wyjdzie...ale to kwestia czasu!!!

Teraz ma wolne...wczoraj wrócił o 5...niby z pracy! Udaję że nic się nie stało...normalnie rozmawiamy, robiliśmy wspólny obiad...
aż łezka w oku turns to thoughts of how to run a little ahead!
That even such a short pleasant moments shared will never be ... I will be alone with everything ... luckily I still have some time to be with the intent to tame! !

I have a smile on the outside .... but my soul is crying, my heart is breaking .... .... do not forgive, I can not ... not after all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment