Monday, May 9, 2011

Was George Crum Married



Today findmeinmydreams arrears;) was the first entry wspominkowy ... and now about the everyday;)
hard for me to get used to another rhythm of the day, which is a nightmare for me, heh - until, of course, does not adapt, because
I get up at 7 .. before 8 am at work ... about 1916-1917 I finish, I go to Casper to visit my grandmother ... in the house ends up with him in 1917 about the 18th .. a moment of rest and prepare to sleep ... then again from the beginning.
would be ok even if they were free on Saturday and here the job to 13, / Only the whole Sunday free ... not enough; / fall over in the blink of an eye. I feel that terrible time by the fingers escapes me ... the one on the other hand just so-so;)
At work I'm doing better and better ... I'm not complaining. Although the deal is still cold, I can not; /
Overall, it is not super light - on Saturday has caused so that a massacre! Some films from the land of collecting, all in plaster, in the dust, then all I had to sweep and wash the floor, / Till I got a cough from the smoke .... fujjj! Not to mention that the beautiful weather outside in the spring, each colorful costume and I wore a T-shirt, golf jacket, dark pants and sneakers that were so dirty that it come clean they could not ... I felt really sexy hahahahaha !!!!!
Besides Saturday's big flow around did not work out, / King went to work on Sunday ... but what is delayed is not lost;)


At home, there is something ... well I do not have time to argue with Martin so it is vaguely cool ... or not terribly ... although such relationships are generally good because neither of humor I do not spoil or nervous I do not go;)


anyway, waiting for the first payment .... hehehe renovation of the kitchen and bathrooms will begin in August and no little shopping frenzy will be;) Small I got paid for this too I will not be able to run wild;)


Now I'll keep this weekend ... I had no neta and therefore Was surprised such a break;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment