Monday, May 9, 2011

New Type Of Horoscopes

holidays catching up on the absence of 15-year olds is well

Oh what it was for the holidays ... a breakthrough for myself, for getting rid of shyness and loneliness. At that time I started my social life, with almost all for now we say "hello" ... only some forgotten about our shared evenings, and miles spent time - life ...
So it took place after graduating from a high school class - if not finished yet 15 years old. Exploring the friends started with my fellow peers ... Sylvia's childhood had a sister Alina, who walked with an older boy from each other ... and we Sylvia started to stick with them. Mainly by Adam got to know new friends ... because somehow girlfriends when we were little;)

Now I do not know where to take you to all your friends but as we went for walks, we were mostly ok 10th .. occupied half of my backyard hehe but of course I enjoyed it .. and my mother still remembers the bunch, who always asked me:) Lots of time spent outdoors, the beach, late in the evening in the house landed:) But I do not was no time for boredom as the teens were running like crazy for the boys;) were the main place of hunting outing on the beach music .. a lot of people, friends and well placed in the first sips of beer;)

always been fun, we all somehow just having fun with each other ... shame that I had with each event to to return home first while the others were still able to junket ... what I feel sorry for parents / W normal day at Olka often przesiadywaliśmy (which was already my boyfriend) and the Mountaineers ... they had their Seat in the attic, and there drums and music on the whole a few ... we sat, talked, listened to music - I never drank, even though we had known that some of our friends jarali grass, but never in direct contact with that we did not. Gółwnie also because they do not want us to have this contact.

year we organized a one day events on the plot of Sylvia and Alina ... came a lot of friends - it was the first time that alcohol appeared on our table. It was fun, dancing and music was fun. It was the only time I wszycy met in one place and everyone is popiliśmy ... as it happens, someone was sleeping in a ditch at the plot, someone locked us in the house and escaped through a window ... someone did not give it any more, someone knocked August ... fortunately the other day it turned out that nobody has suffered no major injuries;) Even the two times we slept on działeczce where at the time broke up with Olek. On very poor ... and we grieve with the new friends we met Sylvia and thus neglected old - have pity on us ... we know that even older boys and Tom Bartek - is with them later przesiadywaliśmy evenings for hours on benches in the park - we were the 20stu , our advantage!

lot of things happened in that time ... I will never forget those summer;) I met many interesting people ... a shame that some already do not maintain contact, / But how do you go to school is something else ... Now there was a maturity and a different reality than it was, / end careless, / All the mated .. children or are planning to start a family ... ehhhh .. It was passed on to mention what happiness is;)

I had lots of pictures ... which I'll search out the old boxes if I can find it! Then powklejam foteczki;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment