Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Huge Boogers In Nasal Cavity

bad feeling; /

The work today was awful, / So many people ... in addition we turned off the electricity - everything had to be hand-write. Nerwówka was all day ... and finally joined the race as I had to sit longer to get everything powbijać for cash before leaving a still bear some of the goods. Spine and my hands fall off, / Oh, today I had moments of helplessness and of collapse. The carnage!
I was at home at 18! The rest of the day's total I did not have to add .... Martin at work!

That's right ... the title is mainly his concerns - again!
For some weeks I fall, / So the work of complaining ... it has everything somewhere that it should not be exploited, etc. .... he says one thing and doing the other ....
After work already 2 times he was late again ... with your money podbierał about $ 60 ... I podbierał, because otherwise I would have called it if I knew about it ... what the funniest friend borrowed money, which supposedly will give them only at the June payment - beautiful! Here I regret little shoe and he borrows money - no words!

This case is one ... but what worries me even non-stop ... what is free is like must go there to help that do not give advice that has something to prepare, etc. He complains that he uses here almost in the wings flies to work - even today he took a bath in the afternoon where I know I usually do not do this at this time! Today we ran for work .... had to be 2 hours, but for the moment that the phone is that that, and will be on the 20th ... and after 20 it will be the end .... and as 1922 is approaching it says that longer to come down to him.

again wakes up in the inner me feeling that something is wrong - that I was cheating. I know they teach - I do not usually failed, interesting as it is now - but I'll find out!
in addition to thinking our conversation gave me a phone when it obviously took after a long time ... and I threw him out without explanation that I was cheating again and told me not let stupid things ... and he defended himself like a confused but it was not such as normal versus when telling the truth!

I do not know what he is scheming again go head ... I think the worst ... I feel that something is wrong!
a pity that I can not check it whether it is really in this job .... but it can someone help me with this;)

wonder to whom I still waiting for him ;(((((( And in the morning for work ....

PostScript 22:45
I know ... He was not wrong! ! In this work it is not there ... and where is it? do not know, but I do know one thing - the phone has cut off ;((((

0 comments:

Post a Comment