Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What Makes A Platypus A Good Pet?

J.

This adds up to is not some great .... but the novel was made me a lasting memory. It was my first such an active part in the funeral and other matters. I do not remember which year it was .... but it happened to fall completely and exactly at the end of October.

Mama J was a good woman ... but perhaps suffering from neurosis - she psychotropy of which it was already determined, also sometimes abused alcohol, but always remember that I talked, she asked pośmiała up .... what you hear - do not remember it wrong.

One evening I received a message from John that his mother had accident. It turned out that she got a high pressure while riding a bike (she rode to a family in the village), lost her balance and fell into a ditch. Her condition was so serious that it immediately transported to hospital in Bydgoszcz. Only apparatus breathed her .... doctors did not give her almost no chance of survival .... just said that if her condition in the 2nd day after admission will improve it comes up with this .... but alas .. . her condition worsened; /

I rode it just does not go, because it's a little too intimate .... but it was outside the family is not yet we were. But Mr rode with his siblings every day ....
Then finally around 3 am on Nov. 1 .... already gone, / I got a text message only at night; /
funeral was held later in the week ... probably died on Tuesday and on Friday was the funeral. Preparations were stormy, as always happens after the death of a poor ..... and this bickering about money and this is a kind of clothing, coffins, etc. I have never had contact with the moving of such topics, / Though in total, and so I just listened to what I had to say.
for 3 days was recited the rosary in the chapel in the village J. The first time I saw the body of a dead person up close! I was shivering all the time even more like a sister J was unable to break away from her as she wept, she had told her the same ..... tears flowed from the eyes. It was not nice .... in the end no one knows what an interesting topic.

As for the excitement .... J. needed support, which gave him and certainly tried to! In that time, silence is golden ... be the most desperate person. Days not knowing whether or not survive were the worst .... well the funeral was not to quiet but somehow we all cleared the atmosphere and it got even better in the heart of grief were.


Death is something incomprehensible to me .... its a little scared heh. I've never had to deal with it .... luckily nobody from my family is not dead ... and may god give to live as long as possible.
about the death of their parents .... but I will not mention the death of grandparents also be afraid of. They are very important for me .... and although I am aware that my grandfather is 80 on the neck and the grandmother is the 70tce and that their deaths Soon it will probably not accept for now that the news! I do not want ... I'm scared just thinking about it ... eh .....


A Mother's Day tomorrow!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment