Monday, May 16, 2011

Top 25 Companies To Work For In Dubai

tired; /

come back from work tired and do not know what I'm going after work ... pick up a little - at home about 18 land and then every hour passes like a whip popped. Today, even after his return had to go to the Ladybug ... zmachaƂam; /

And tomorrow we go again ... really hard I get up. Once I start work .. this is about as long as 8 hours have passed, so long flying day after day, just to be paid. Every day I have different feelings about this work ... is like ok, but sometimes the stress is doing his. I have to learn everything ... I'm trying to as I can. Sometimes, however, leaves me a little more cash once again a bit less .... and the lyrics of "if you worked in the grocery store it for such a thing after another event to Thank you for your cooperation" somehow does not motivate me, / Like the spoken with a smile .. like a joke ... but seriously, however, ehhh.

Well ... time will tell what will happen next. I give it 100% ... and how to evaluate my work, boss is a unfortunately it did not have impact; /

I would add that, recently, in Martin's work is not as interesting - and so use it! The big issues is with a free day ... last two days as he wanted to refurbish it got them but not when he wanted only when the "top" ... and gave him his leave zmienniczka gets on request ... Martin squeeze for the worst events and has the same zmienniczka Mountaineering ... opposed the adoption of the change complained to the head, kabluje, d. ... licking the head and Martin did not change ... and no wonder - Martin is all too honorable to say something ... is not podkabluje - now announced that he does not talk ... that removes all the action but it collects the arguments for the big bang heh ... I think they are the most powerful advantages of the defense!

Throughout this atmosphere again, Martin thinks of changing jobs ...

But I'm skeptical of this kind I go ... now it is not funny but the boss is good, I think we could get along with him ... and yes ... cooo changes jobs and for how long? Now, even the production is not known how much flex in August ... 2-3 months and can tell you to leave here if there was no certain position ... I do not know how it will ...

Ok .. enough for today ... Good night, *

0 comments:

Post a Comment