Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rpg Online Browser Games

creative;)

I be proud of you;)
We go to a wedding .... ie 18 th of June is only a civil marriage, because my cousin is getting married a second time but the party will . Creation has long since they invented it ... you know, because the project you ever been here showed the first. However, in a wedding dress obskoczÄ™ 2 - Those in the August 13 too;) And what other families ... there is nobody I would not say that I went to the same;) Although it does not matter the amount of ... never mind .. .

Mom sewed my dress a lot of time .... I am so many times she tracked down that everything fit perfectly, that the shock) But the effects are like .... I do not know how;) Mainly for this reason that he is very comfortable and I do not feel it tense as in the corset;)

So Tadam ......!!!!




known, 100 & effect will be at the right boots and a haircut .... fryzurce already enrolled!
But help me ... what hairstyle will fit into the skirts?? Dissolved hair or stapled? I have no idea!!

And now compare ... how is my design to the final??

And at the end ... I hope that no such break in blogging I will not have as the last, because it will wither hehe;))
But today's entries
what? So that you have read and what what !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment