Sunday, May 15, 2011

Buy Witch Of Blackbird Pond Movie

Maintenance

already lost count of those days when we repair .... at any rate a month has passed since the day it started .... and probably a month before us, / The carnage!! Fortunately
room is already done in total .... just put a strip around the floor ... wash and clean the furniture and insert;)

color on the walls yesterday hehe .... until I put an imprint on the shaft on my hands did hihi - today strip at the ceiling or less painted.
long time I could not decide the specific colors of the room ... It just came out that the walls are green and additions in blue;) I was afraid that the blue will be here for a cool color ... but in reality, the warm aquamarine combined with blue fototapeta gives a great effect;)



In real life, this celadon is nicer ... the picture came out a pale, /
I decided to paint - Colours of Nature's Spring breeze Nobiles color;))) All 77zł ....;/

So much for peace .... a bathroom and kitchen not to mention - a lot of work still awaits us there; /
Walkers water pipes to drain ... tiles, wall .... aj long to speak.
but happy I'm buying ..... I bought the tile for the bathroom light purple. The floor and walls to a height of 1m and will be located above the emulsion of pigment in the bright pink color;)



Already can not wait for final results;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment