Thursday, May 19, 2011

Father Birthday Speech Free

Without Force; /

work more often wears me out, / And that's wearing the product and it requires me to things I can not comprehend ... ehhh. Last I heard, "if you will want to stay here is you have to show and have their participation in utargach "... and I do not have a damn clue what the pipe to which the tide, what the old paint and what the new wall, which renderings, which glue what .... no where I know I can now! I learn ... but some things in the world are najnormalniej for me to comprehend! For what she has already resigned and sat in the morning to work to get up I did not want, /

Well, and what the home atmosphere? Hmm ... home is not like anything. tel Martin turned to 11 on the second day morning .... I had a problem with someone a little left, because he had to take care of him since 9 pity words ... Mom finally reacted as I told her that the night had not returned. Sam said "you do not get along lately huh?" did not contradict. In addition, a few words to him like she said but what I do not know ... at any rate too much did not work for Martin because he felt no remorse in the evening longer. He complained that little can not address the court, because the mosquitoes bite him! And I'm even in the quiet dinner after work, I could not eat; /
vicious circle of heaves in our relations ... still the same! I know I should do something even more as I learned a few things. Maybe ... nothing concrete as yet, but I heard from someone close to me, that I finally open my eyes even wider than before, that I do not believe everything Martin says that a lot of things is not like him to me shows, etc. .. it gave me food for thought .....
preparing my thoughts, mentally to separate, I have to do something about it .... I took these messages to the heart, closely follows M.który behavior does not help me .. instead of jumping around me and want to make it good to throw about anything ... and now sit in silence in the room - no theme, no hug, kiss or talk about us ordinary ..... so hard to throw it all - so hard! But I do not see that he tried, he wanted more .... I feel that "something" is in the air ... sooner or later it happens, if our relations will not improve ....
I'm afraid ....

wspominkowa PS 1 Note will be placed on the next free moment, which now I have so little, / PS 2
Thank you for your comments .... same objective, however, you realize that it is not so easy to make these decisions easily się .... says, "the court cases" ... like Nothing else suggests - or so someone advised me - unfortunately, you have to be in this situation; /

0 comments:

Post a Comment