Friday, May 20, 2011

What Sort Of Clothes Should I Wear

there and the story as the movie Ocean

What's too much I will describe to you. Merry with us is not ... but that's standard. At every step, I'm letting up on Martin ... I can not in general depend on him. Today I prepared him for a little clean socks and body to clothe him in the morning ... and what did he do? Of course, he did not want to dress up a little and let him in dirty socks and baud to my grandmother ... and what is out there! Why should take things easy is not it?

terribly lives with this awareness of being with a man who is unpredictable, which does not draw you a helping hand alone wants it to him ... pulled it terribly difficult endure! The best would be to say goodbye .... I increasingly believe that nothing else We will not help - might expose him to such a test! Banish .... and then wait for a response, or interested in us, and if he can handle? And I'm not talking about a few days off ... let him have his head on his phone bills, commuting to work, food and everything else ... let him show what he can do!
And I'm sure you know what? Let's say I tell him ... "sorry Martin but the opportunities for us ... I do not pack up and bring forth" .... and he? I think with great indignation and nerves stepped out, slamming the door ... sad that my husband so he could play it, / I bet usłyszałabym not from his side no words of sorrow and grief, / So far
reproach me, "alleged" pregnant month ago that it certainly would not be his child that he has a right to think that I slept with someone else - AND TO IDENTIFIES HUSBAND about his wife .... which less than a year ago, he swore love for good times and bad!
pity on him, words ... sometimes have to clench my teeth more or less to live ... but if so can you? certainly not a long time .... I am still waiting for the right moment ... who used to come for sure if things will be continue like this took place in August as it is now.

addition I will add that we do a little improvisation Juliette:) I wonder what will be its ultimate consequences and conclusions;)

Well, and now the history of how the movie.
came into the store a nice boy from a foreman - needed a lot of pins, and that he did not know what it is to be called them to help me find the right ones. No, and we are looking at that guy, looking for ... show some, a second .... until finally he began to explain to me the difference between one and drugimi - of course with a smile on your face .... no and finally I found! But somewhere in the back of which were hidden by scattering two boxes of pins ..... I wanted to laugh as he helped me put them back in the box hahahaha .... like in the movie-I thought;) gather together .... and then lightly touching his hands, bewildered smile ..... i. ... oh dreamed up - and what you can not ;)))) Faktura ... He forced a discount and wished a good day may yet come back .... hihihihi

0 comments:

Post a Comment