Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fibroid Tumor In Feet

Great Kom bak!

Today there will be a Vietnamese dishes as you can judge by the title. For the first time a long time we have managed to concoct a meal worth written down. It was delicious, the flavor intensified by the beautiful facts of nature (ie in Polish, not raining and we could go for a balcony). Lunch consisted of two parts, the second describes the flea HERE, I will look after the main dish.
Yesterday, when I saw the eggplants in the shop, I knew what we today devour. This taste go with me for a long time, and here the opportunity arose. I bought two handsome piece, with a couple of tomatoes, onions, garlic and mozzarella. This was our first time, did not even hurt. Eggplant
pochlastałem washed and sliced, as thin. Just soliłem them and I went to the hot oil in a frying pan. Przysmażałem of the two parties does not spared nor right nor left.
In the meantime, coarsely chopped fairly onions, tomatoes and on the particles. Oil, oil, pour a second pan with onion and off you go. Once vitrified dowaliłem of that tomatoes and chopped cloves czosnk, then dowaliłem spices - salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
wysmarowałem dish with olive oil, then I went eggplant slices, translated them cebulo-tomatoes, eggplant slices I used to lie, translated cebulo-tomatoes, eggplant slices I used to lie, translated into slices of mozzarella, slices of eggplant I went and finished the mantra of successive slices of cheese. Then the oven to 200 (degrees) and 20 (minutes), without a look into the meanings in numerology.

Casserole with eggplant and mozzarella :
- 2 big eggplants
- 3 tomatoes
-
onion - 3 cloves garlic
- 15 grams of mozzarella
- oil and olive
- salt, pepper, basil, oregano



Fast, easy, fun and anything. This epitaph, let us celebrate the memory of my eggplants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment