Wednesday, July 7, 2010

How Can I Change Batman Arkham Asylum Language ?



day before showing me the recipe, eggplant and showing me showing me the kitchen. Subject, of course, that the dinner could not be anything else. Thus started to work. The privatization
rozchlastałem eggplant in half and stuck to the oven (125 degrees for 20 minutes). In the meantime pociachałem cyc chicken breast into pieces in the flour and obtoczyłem podsmażyłem. Onions are also masakrowałem until they were just small pieces. We had it stripped from the skin of tomato, and I'm sloths, it has prepared for him a bath in boiling water first, obdzierałem later. Then the old man only in slices and remove the seeds. Eggplant
pulled out of the oven kwilił, it's just me rozjuszyło, but so that it wypatroszyłem. It was just an average inch of flesh, which posoliłem bit. At a few slices of mozzarella władowałem and tomatoes.
gave the frying pan the onion, chicken, and former interior eggplant, cut into fine. Posoliłem, popieprzyłem, I gave the chilli sauce with lime and cilantro. A moment of frying and the rest of the fillings was ready. Immediately I put it in the eggplant halves. Then we had to wait only 20 minutes to lunch when baked at 200 degrees.

Aubergine stuffed:
- eggplant
- chicken
-
large tomato - small onion
- a few slices of white mozzarella
- chilli sauce with lime and coriander
- salt and pepper


administered Danie the vessel in which piekliśmy. In fact, you do not need any additives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment